Lucknow: Being rich must be exciting and fun. One can buy anything without looking at the price tags. People with such humongous wealth often buy things that we can’t even dream of.
Here are 10 insanely expensive things that might make you go crazy with their never ending price.
1. A Crystal Piano, (INR 22 cr. 1 lakh. 76 thousand)
This beautiful and delicate piano is entirely made of crystals, which make it one of the most expensive instruments in the world.
2. Magnetic floating bed, (INR 11 lakhs.88 thousand)
Aladdin’s flying rug has fascinated us all since our childhood. This floating magnetic bed is kind of imitation of our childhood fantasies. This bed floats 1.2 feet above the ground and could hold up to 2000 pounds.
3. Villa Leopolda, (INR 34,81cr. 53 lakhs 30 thousand)
The villa is situated in 18 acres of grounds. Built on the French Riviera, this villa is one of the most expensive homes on this planet.
4. Gold-plated Bugatti Veyron, (INR 68cr.80 lakhs 50 thousand)
Who wouldn’t want to add this beauty to their fleet of cars? The performance of this car is unmatchable and it goes from 0-100 in 2.8 seconds.
5. 201-carat gemstone watch, (INR 1,72cr. 1 lakh 25 thousand)
The most expensive and luxurious watch can make you lose all your wealth. This watch is covered with diamonds, which make it more stunning and priceless.
6. Diamond Panther Bracelet, 12.4 million USD
This piece of jewellery, that started the romance between Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson, is said to be the most expensive piece of jewellery on this planet.
7. Feather of Huia Bird, (INR 6 lakhs approx.)
The Huia bird is thought to be extinct and has not been seen since 1907. A feather of Huia bird was auctioned for INR 6 lakhs approx. a world record price for a single feather.
8. The ‘Perfect Pink’, (INR 1,58 cr.25 lakhs 15thousand)
Auctioned at Christie’s, Hong Kong, this 14.23-carat diamond fetched a staggering amount of 23 million dollars. Making it the most expensive jewel ever sold in Asia
9. Antilia, (INR 68,80 cr.50 lakhs)
Owned by Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani, this 34-storey home is designed to survive an earthquake of magnitude 8.0. And a Staff of 600 people has been appointed for the maintenance purpose.
10. Yacht History Supreme, (INR 3,09,62 cr.25 lakhs)
This 100 feet luxury yacht, ‘History Supreme’ is made up of 1,00,000 kilograms of solid gold and platinum. Talking about going extravagant this yacht has statutes made of a T-Rex’s bones and wine glasses made out of 18-carat diamond.