Vastu & Feng Shui News: All the structures and properties are directly correspondent to the electromagnetic forces of the Earth and radiation generated by other planets.
Astrology is nothing but science and effects of stars, planets and other heavenly bodies on human. While Vastu is effect of those on human dwellings and hence there’s no doubt that 9 planets, 27 constellations and 12 zodiac signs have influence on your place of work and living.
That being the case, you must be careful about the architecture of your offices, and homes. Here I am with some tips and understanding about Vastu to make your living space more positive and energized and also to absorb the maximum advantage of panchtatva (space, earth, air, fire and water).
1) The window on the East should be in a manner that it brings maximum sunlight inside the house as it brings prosperity to the house. Reason being, Sun is the soul (Atmakaraka) and is governing body of Leo.
2) According to the North East direction of Ketu, It is not considered favourable to have the leading staircase near the main door entrance as it is sign of delusion and is considered less fortunate.
3) North East is the direction best suitable for Pooja Room as it is the direction of Jupiter.
4) I suggest North and East both directions to be very appropriate for the entrance door and keeping shoe racks here may attract negative energies.
5) Having more than 3 doors of entrance will be unlucky as it signifies invitation to problems.