The major earthquake struck Turkey and Syria on Monday, killing more than 2,700 people
After the terrible earthquake in Turkey-Syria, now the death toll is increasing continuously. It is being told that 3800 people have died so far due to the earthquake. According to the report of AFP news agency, the death toll from the earthquake in Turkey has increased to 2800. At the same time, at least 1000 people have lost their lives in Syria. Turkish President Erdogan has announced 7 days of national mourning. Ordered to lower the flag to half mast. The number of injured in Turkey has increased to 11119. So far 3471 people have been injured due to the building collapse. Let us tell you that once again earthquake tremors were felt in Turkey on Monday evening. Its intensity is being told as 6.0. 46 earthquakes of varying intensity were felt in Turkey in the last 12 hours.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that Turkey will observe seven days of national mourning after a deadly earthquake struck several southeastern provinces.
“Due to the earthquakes that hit our country on February 6, a period of national mourning was declared for seven days. Our flag will fly at half-mast until sunset on Sunday, February 12, in all our country and foreign representations.” Erdogan gave information on Twitter.
6 Şubat 2023 tarihinde ülkemizde meydana gelen depremler sebebiyle yedi gün süreyle millî yas ilan edilmiştir. Bütün yurtta ve dış temsilciliklerimizde 12 Şubat 2023 Pazar günü güneşin batışına kadar bayrağımız yarıya çekilecektir. pic.twitter.com/WsXvTpyr6y
— Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (@RTErdogan) February 6, 2023
Also Read :- Congress calls a strategy meet after RaGa disqualification; Top leaders including Sonia, Priyanka Gandhi attends