Detoxify your skin naturally at home:Detoxification includes resting, cleansing and nourishing the body inside-out. It includes removing and eliminating toxins from the body and then feeding it with healthy nutrients.
We all want glowing and fresh skin. Getting up with tired and dull skin breaks our hearts. We are always ready to do everything for our skin, just to keep it fresh, clear, and glowing. But our skin gets exposed to many chemicals, pollution, and harmful UV rays all these affect our skin and damages the skin cells. Getting glowing skin is not an easy task, we need to take utmost care of our skin for that. That’s why we have brought to you how to detoxify skin at home.
# Dry Brushing Routine
Dry Brushing is an old method to detoxify the skin. As the name suggests, it involves brushing your skin when the skin is dry. Just before you are about to go for a shower, your skin is dry, brushing it at that time will help to get rid of toxins, increase blood circulation and also reduce cellulite. An increase in the Lymphatic system and Blood circulation helps the skin to remain more fresh and free from toxins.
– Take a dry brush with natural bristles
– Brush your skin directing the strokes towards the heart
– Brush for 2-3 minutes
– Avoid brushing on your face and private parts
– Start brushing from your feet and take it up.
# Take Detox Bath
Have you ever tried any of the amazing Detox baths? Detox Bath helps to remove toxins from the body. It relaxes the muscles and increases blood circulation. Some of the best Detox baths are: –
* Epsom Salt- Epsom salt is loaded with magnesium, it helps to relax the muscles, promotes sleep, and reduces stress.
– Take 1 cup of Epsom Salt
– Fill your bathtub with warm water and add Epsom salt in it
– Stir the water to dissolve the salt
– You can also add 1 cup of olive oil in the winter season
– Soak your body in the warm water
– Let it be soaked for 30-40 minutes.
# Green Tea Green tea is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce acne, swelling, and skin redness. It acts as an effective remedy for many dermatological conditions.
– Take 5-6 green tea bags
– Fill the bathtub with warm water
– Add green tea bags to it
– Once the water is cooled down, soak yourself in it
– Let your body be soaked for 15-20 minutes.
# Hot Oil Massage For Clearskin-
This is an extremely soothing and relaxing method to detoxify and to make your skin soft and smooth. Hot oil massage helps to stimulate blood circulation in the body and keep it nourished. It softens the skin and gives it a natural glow.
– Take equal quantities of Virgin coconut oil, Almond oil, and Virgin olive oil
– Warm up the oil a little bit
– You can also add few drops of essential oil
– Apply the warm oil on your face and body
– Massage it for a couple of minutes
– Let the oil stay for 15-20 minutes before you take shower with warm water.
# Skin Detox Diet
What you eat directly affects your body and skin. Detoxification should not only be done from the outside, but also from the inside. Having a well-balanced diet loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients helps to remove chemical compounds from the body. Some of the detox food is-
– Vegetables such as broccoli, kale, onion, and garlic
– Drinks such as coconut water, green tea, and lemon water
– Fruits like citrus fruit, apple, watermelon.
Another amazing way to detox your skin and also keep yourself physically fit. Doing vigorous exercise daily until you start to sweat, is one way to remove the toxins from the body and increase blood circulation. Exercise helps to eliminate the waste from the body and makes your skin glowing.
# Drink more Water
Keeping your body hydrated is one way to rejuvenate and lighten up your skin. Water makes the skin radiant and fresh. Make sure you give your body enough water so that it flushes out the toxins from the body and keeps it clean and clear.