76th Independence Day 2022: PM Modi says not only the country, the tricolor is waving with pride in every corner of the world
New Delhi: Today the country is celebrating its 76th Independence Day. The day commemorates India’s independence from colonial rule after two centuries of repression at the hands of the British. Independence Day is celebrated in honor of the sacrifice and tireless efforts of our courageous leaders and freedom fighters who sacrificed their entire lives for the sake of the country and the countrymen.
On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hoisted the ‘Tiranga’ for the 9th time at the iconic Red Fort of Delhi. Continuing the tradition, he is addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort. During this, he said that not only in the country, but in every corner of the world, the tricolor is waving with pride and pride.
* The PM said, ‘Self-reliant India, it becomes the responsibility of every citizen, of every government, of every unit of society. Self-reliant India, this is not a government agenda or a government program. This is a mass movement of the society, which we have to take forward.
* PM Modi said, ‘When it comes to stress, people see yoga, when it comes to collective tension, then India’s family system is seen. A capital of the joint family, the system of family name which developed due to the sacrifices of our mothers over the centuries, this is our heritage which we are proud of.
* The PM further said, ‘The way the new National Education Policy has been made, the churning with which it has been made, it has been made by compiling the flow of ideas of various people. India’s education policy has been made related to the soil. He further said, ‘Today the world is struggling with the problem of environment. We have a way to solve the problems of global warming. For this we have the heritage which our ancestors have given us.
* PM Modi said, ‘For the coming 25 years, we have to concentrate our power on those Panch Pran. When 2047 will be 100 years of independence, the responsibility of fulfilling all the dreams of freedom lovers will have to be taken up. Experience tells us that once we all walk with determination, we cross the set goals. For the coming 25 years, we have to focus our strength, resolve and potential on ‘Panch Prana’.
* The attitude towards India has changed: PM Modi
Addressing the country, PM Modi said, ‘After so many decades of independence, the attitude of the whole world towards India has changed. The world is looking towards India with pride and expectation. The world is looking for solutions to the problems on the soil of India.
* We take the resolution of Panch Prana – PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, said that we are stepping into the nectar period and on this occasion we take a pledge of ‘Panch Prana’. He said, ‘Now the country will run with a big resolve, and that big resolution is a developed India and nothing less should be done. The second life is that if there is even a part of slavery inside our mind in any corner, do not let it escape under any circumstances. Third Prana Shakti- We should be proud of our heritage. The fourth vow is unity and solidarity. The fifth vow is- the duty of the citizens, in this the Prime Minister is not out, the President is not out and the Chief Minister is also not out.
* PM Modi said, ‘During the period of Corona, the world was living in the confusion of whether to take the vaccine or not. At that time the people of our country did a surprising job by taking 200 crore doses.
* PM Modi said, ‘Now the country will run with a big resolve, and that big resolution is a developed India and nothing less should be there. The second life is that if there is even a part of slavery inside our mind in any corner, do not let it escape under any condition.
* Addressing the nation from the Red Fort, PM Modi said, “After so many decades of independence, the attitude of the whole world towards India has changed. The world has started searching for solutions to the problems on the soil of India. This change in the world, this change in the thinking of the world is the result of our journey of 75 years. He said, ‘Our India has proved that we have this priceless capability. In the journey of 75 years, amidst all the hopes, expectations, ups and downs, we were able to reach here with the efforts of each one. Born after independence, I was the first person who got an opportunity to sing the pride of the countrymen from the Red Fort.
* While addressing the nation, PM Modi said, ‘Today when we are celebrating the nectar festival of freedom, in the last 75 years, those who lived and died for the country, protected the country, fulfilled the country’s resolves, whether the army Be it soldiers, policemen, public representatives, administrators of institutions of local Swaraj.
* PM Modi said, ‘India is the mother of democracy. Mother of Democracy is, those who have democracy in their mind, when they walk with determination, that power brings a time of crisis even for the big sultanates of the world, this Mother of Democracy. Our India has proved that we have this priceless capability. In the journey of 75 years, amidst all the hopes, expectations, ups and downs, we were able to reach here with the efforts of each one. Born after independence, I was the first person who got an opportunity to sing the pride of the countrymen from the Red Fort.
* This day is a day to remember the citizens who contributed in taking the country forward: PM Modi
Addressing the countrymen from the ramparts of the Red Fort, PM Modi said that during the Independence Festival, we remembered many of our national heroes. On 14th August we remembered the horrors of Partition. Today is a day to remember all the citizens of the country who contributed to the progress of our country in these last 75 years.
PM Modi said, ‘Yesterday on August 14, on Partition Horror Memorial Day, we remember with a heavy heart those people who sacrificed their lives for our tricolor. In 2014, the people of the country gave me the responsibility. I was the first person born after independence, who got a chance to address the people from the Red Fort.
* This country is grateful to innumerable revolutionaries: PM Modi
PM Modi from the Red Fort said that every India fills with pride when he remembers the strength of India’s women – be it Rani Lakshmibai, Jhalkari Bai, Chennamma or Begum Hazrat Mahal. He said that this country is grateful to Mangal Pandey, Tatya Tope, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru, Chandrashekhar Azad, Ashfaqullah Khan, Ram Prasad Bismil and our innumerable revolutionaries who shook the foundation of British rule.
PM Modi said that there was no corner, no time in India when the countrymen had not fought against slavery for hundreds of years, had not spent their lives, had not suffered torture, had not sacrificed. Today is an opportunity for all of us countrymen to bow down to every such great man, every tyrant and sacrificer.
* Today is an opportunity to bow down to every great man, sage and sacrifice – PM Modi
PM Modi said that there was no corner, no time in India when the countrymen had not fought against slavery for hundreds of years, had not spent their lives, had not suffered torture, had not sacrificed. Today is an opportunity for all of us countrymen to bow down to every such great man, every sacrificer and sacrificer.
* Not only in the country, in every corner of the world, the green tricolor waved with pride- PM Modi
While addressing the countrymen from the Red Fort, PM Modi said that not only in every corner of India, but in every corner of the world today in some form or the other by Indians or in every corner of the world who have immense love for India. The tricolor is waving with pride.
* The nation is grateful to Bapu, Netaji and Savarkar: PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, said that citizens are grateful to Bapu, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Babasaheb Ambedkar, Veer Savarkar who sacrificed their lives on the path of duty. The path of duty was his life path.
* PM Modi unfurls the tricolor at Red ford
Prime Minister Narendra Modi unfurled the national flag at the Red Fort on the occasion of Independence Day.
* Rajnath Singh unfurls the tricolor at his residence on 7.00 am today
Defense Minister Rajnath Singh unfurled the national flag at his residence in Delhi on the occasion of Independence Day.
* Union Home Minister Amit Shah greeted the countrymen
Union Home Minister Amit Shah greeted the countrymen on the 76th Independence Day and said that today is a day to be proud of India’s culture and achievements. He tweeted and said, ‘Happy 76th Independence Day. Today is a day to be proud of India’s culture, vibrant democratic tradition and achievements of 75 years. I bow to the freedom fighters who made the sunrise of freedom in the country by burning sesame seeds and salute the brave soldiers who sacrificed everything for the defense of the country.
76वें स्वतंत्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाएं।
आज भारत की संस्कृति,जीवंत लोकतांत्रिक परंपरा व 75 साल की उपलब्धियों पर गर्व करने का दिन है।
खुद को तिल-तिल जलाकर देश में आजादी का सूर्योदय करने वाले स्वतंत्रता सेनानियों व देश की रक्षा हेतु सर्वस्व अर्पण करने वाले वीर जवानों को नमन करता हूँ। pic.twitter.com/fePDKYEl6L
— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) August 15, 2022
Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulate the countrymen
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulated the countrymen on Independence Day 2022. PM Modi will address the nation for the ninth time from the Red Fort today.
देशवासियों को #स्वतंत्रतादिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं। जय हिंद!
Greetings on this very special Independence Day. Jai Hind! #Iday2022
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 15, 2022
* More than 10 thousand security personnel are deployed in the security of Red Fort. 30 thousand policemen and para military force have been deployed in Delhi. Anti-drone system of DRDO and NSG is deployed. The NSG sniper is eyeing every corner from the Highrise building. Special Para Military Force is also deployed in external security. After receiving the intelligence alert, a special police team is deployed in the crowded area. 500 special commandos are deployed to stop the air attack, the attack through the river.