Fire breaks out at a cracker stall in Andhra Pradesh. A fire broke out in a firecracker stall at Gymkhana ground in Gandhi Nagar, Vijayawada this morning.
Vijayawada: A fire broke out in a firecracker stall at the Gymkhana ground at Gandhi Nagar in Andhra Pradesh’s Vijayawada this morning. Due to its grip, 2 people died. The identity of the dead is yet to be ascertained. Fire officials are present at the spot and efforts are on to douse the fire.
Sources released the video of the accident, in which flames of fire and balloons of smoke are seen rising. The sound of bursting of firecrackers is also coming in contact with the fire. Some vehicles present near the spot are also feared to have caught fire. Other cracker stalls are also visible, which are safe.
Retired Top Cop Dies After Fire Breaks Out At Lucknow Home
It is worth mentioning that a retired IG (former IPS) Dinesh Chandra Pandey died of suffocation due to smoke filling his house in Sector 18 of Indira Nagar, Lucknow on Saturday night. The condition of his wife and son is said to be critical. Both have been admitted to Ram Manohar Lohia Institute. The cause of the incident is said to be a fire in the AC due to a short circuit.