Summers are at its peak and travelling to places where summer heat is weak might be your latest fantasy. What if cool breeze would kiss your face while sitting on the shore of a beautiful nature’s heaven on earth and would make you feel refreshed in this extreme summer? Well, this imagination can be a dream come true as there are places in India that you can visit and feel the same peace.
Almost everyone of us love to travel to places where we could find peace and nature and travelling is another way to relax after taking a break from all the hectic work. This summer all those who are looking for a perfect and cool place to visit in India, well then do not worry there are few places in India that are best to visit at this season.
Here are 5 best places to visit:-
1. Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh- Situated at a height of 1000 feet, it is that one place that would surely make you realize the beauty of the nature. The mountains standing stiff and the clouds hiding behind is a treat to watch, one feels like the nature is trying to talk in its loudest voice.
2. Gangtok- Dzongu, Sikkim- Nathula Pass, Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir and Changu Lake are simply wonders. These places are a little away from and a lot higher than Gangtok, but each moment of this trip will be worth it.
3. Horsley Hills, Andhra Pradesh- A good place to visit in order to take a break from the heat. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit and one can call it a paradise on earth.
4. Sandakphu-Darjeeling-Kalimpong, West Bengal- A wonderland for trekkers, Sandakphu is the highest point in Singalila range, at a height of 11,929 feet. Nature is at its pristine best here, and when you reach the peak, you’ll realise it was worth it.
5. Ooty-Kudremukh- Ooty is one of the very famous hill stations of India, in the Nilgiris. Coffee and tea plantations, numerous gardens and the Ooty Lake are good places to visit in May in India. The marvellous views of the mountains are the best part of this trip.