Earlier this week, the all-new Porsche Macan Facelift was launched in Shangai and it will soon be launched in India as well by this year. The company has updated its interiors and exteriors in the 2018 flagship making it a unique product.
The styling of the car has also been updated to a great extent and the SUV have now come up with several colour variants including Miami Blue, Mamba Green Metallic, Dolomite Silver Metallic, and Crayon.
Here are few changes in the features of Porsche Macan Facelift:-
1. The new SUV reflects the brand identity with the four point design of the brake lights.
2. It consists of three-dimension LED lights.
3. The SUV includes new 20- and 21-inch wheels with an option of customization.
4. It has an updated dashboard which now features an 11-inch touchscreen display.
5. Macan facelift comes with an upgraded 300 bhp engine.