According to the Central Pollution Control Board, the air quality index in Delhi's ITO on Sunday morning was recorded at 320 in the 'very poor' category.
New Delhi: While the outbreak of air pollution continues in Delhi-NCR, there has also been an increase in winter. According to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), the minimum temperature in Delhi on Saturday was 12.6 degrees Celsius, one below normal, which is the lowest temperature of this season. At the same time, the maximum temperature was also recorded below 29 degrees at 28.3 degrees Celsius. Due to the increasing cold in Delhi, now the need to take out warm clothes is being felt.
For the last few days, there was a feeling of light heat and the temperature was also increasing. Now the temperature is starting to drop. Very cold weather will be felt from this week onwards. Along with this, the effect of fog will also be seen. The Meteorological Department has predicted that the maximum temperature in Delhi will reach 27 degrees Celsius by November 18, while the minimum temperature will reach 11 degrees Celsius.
Earlier, the Meteorological Department has predicted fog in the morning in Delhi on Sunday, but the weather is likely to be clear during the day. The maximum temperature is expected to be 28 degree Celsius and the minimum temperature is 12 degree Celsius. The weather in Noida and Gurugram will be more or less similar to Delhi.
The NHRC, meanwhile, has slammed the governments of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab and Delhi for the rise in stubble-burning cases.
According to the NHRC, the state governments have failed to provide farmers with an alternative to stubble burning and it is due to the “failure” of the four state governments that stubble burning is happening.
What will the weather be like in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Sunday?
– On Saturday, the minimum temperature in Delhi was recorded 12.6 degrees Celsius below normal and the maximum temperature was 28.3 degrees Celsius above normal.
– The humidity level in the air was 40 to 76 percent.
– The maximum temperature in Delhi on Sunday is expected to be 28 and the minimum temperature is 12 degree Celsius. Fog in the morning, but the weather is likely to be clear during the day.
– The maximum temperature in Noida is estimated to be 27 and the minimum temperature is 15 degree Celsius. There is a possibility of fog or mist in the morning and clear weather during the day.
– The maximum temperature in Gurugram is expected to be 28 and the minimum temperature is 15 degree Celsius. The weather will be clear.
There is no respite from air pollution at most places in Delhi-NCR and the Air Quality Index is being recorded in the ‘very poor’ category. According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), the AQI at Delhi’s ITO has been recorded at 283 in the ‘poor’ category on Sunday morning. While AQI 316 in Patparganj, 304 in Ashok Vihar, 302 in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, 302 in Anand Vihar, 320 in Nehru Nagar, 310 in Sonia Vihar, 331 in Jahangirpuri, 301 in Vivek Vihar, 304 in Narela, 313 in Wazirpur, Bawana The AQI has also recorded 325 in the ‘very poor’ category.
On the other hand, AQI 280 in Noida ‘poor’ category, AQI 235 in Ghaziabad and AQI 282 in ‘poor’ category have also been recorded in Faridabad on Sunday morning. In Gurugram, the AQI has been recorded at 304 in the ‘very poor’ category. An AQI between 0 and 50 is considered ‘good’, 51 and 100 ‘satisfactory’, 101 and 200 ‘moderate’, 201 and 300 ‘poor’, 301 and 400 ‘very poor’ and between 401 and 500 is considered in the ‘severe’ category.