1. Home
  2. Politics
  3. Delhi BJP MLAs to meet President Droupadi Murmu on September 6 to demand Manish Sisodia’s removal

Delhi BJP MLAs to meet President Droupadi Murmu on September 6 to demand Manish Sisodia’s removal

Delhi BJP MLAs will meet with President Droupadi Murmu on Tuesday, September 6 to demand Manish Sisodia's removal from the government.

By wasmulhaq 
Updated Date

New Delhi: Delhi BJP MLAs will meet with President Droupadi Murmu on Tuesday, September 6 to demand Manish Sisodia’s removal from the government. This occurs just a few weeks after Manish Sisodia was identified by the CBI in a FIR filed in relation to alleged corruption in the execution of an excise policy introduced by the Delhi government last November.

Also Read :- Uddhav Thackeray mocks Shinde's Dussehra rally, claiming Maharashtra's CM chants "Modi-Shah Chalisa" during his speech

The eight BJP MLAs are ready to submit a memorandum to the President at 11 am tomorrow.

The BJP had earlier in the day released a video claiming it would expose the role of the Delhi government in the liquor scam According to the “sting operation” audio, the father of a suspect in a liquor fraud claimed to have paid “commission” to obtain liquor licences in Delhi.

According to the video, 80% of the profit will go to (Chief Minister Arvind) Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia, and their friends. You must first give us your 80% commission before selling the remaining 20% in any way you see fit. Kejriwal has pursued this course of action.  BJP spokesman Sambit Patra made allegations on Monday.

 

Also Read :- Spat between Congress and BJP over UP government madrasa survey

The deputy chief minister of Delhi, Manish Sisodia, responded to the BJP’s claim by saying, “When the CBI almost cleared me and couldn’t find anything against me, the BJP announced that they had conducted a sting operation.”

Then they make someone on the road sit in the car and ask him some questions. Is that a sting? This is a joke. I also have many such videos. I will also give you, you should run them as well,” Manish Sisodia added.

 

Further reading:
For the latest news and reviews, follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter पर फॉलो करे...