After the cabinet expansion of the Siddaramaiah government in Karnataka, now the allocation of portfolios has also been done. CM Siddaramaiah has kept the responsibility of finance with himself. On the other hand, Deputy CM DK Shivakumar has got the responsibility of irrigation department and development of Bengaluru city.
After the cabinet expansion in Karnataka, now the ministries have also been divided. Including Chief Minister Siddaramaiah and Deputy CM DK Shivakumar, ministries have been divided among a total of 34 ministers. Notification for allocation of portfolios for Siddaramaiah’s cabinet has been issued. CM CM Siddaramaiah has kept the responsibility of finance with himself. At the same time, Deputy CM DK Shivakumar has got the responsibility of irrigation department and development of Bengaluru city.
Who has which department, see full list
1. Chief Minister Siddaramaiah: Finance, Cabinet Affairs, Personal and Administrative Reforms Department, Intelligence, Information and all non-allocated departments.
2. Deputy CM DK Shivakumar: Irrigation and Bengaluru City Development.
3. G. Parameshwara: The house (except intelligence).
4. HK Patil: Law and Parliamentary Affairs.
5. Dinesh Gundu Rao: Health and Family Welfare.
6. Krishna Baire Gowda: Revenue.
7. Priyank Kharge: Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department.
8. Ramalinga Reddy: Transport.
9. KJ George: Department of Energy.
10. KH Muniyappa: Food and Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs.
11. MB Patil: Large and Medium Scale Industries.
12. Satish Jarakiholi: Public Works.
13. Jamir Ahmed Khan: Housing, Waqf and Minority Affairs.
14. HC Mahadevappa: Social Welfare.
15. N. Chaluvarayaswamy: Agriculture.
16. Ishwar Khandre: Forest, Ecology and Environment.
17. Sharanabasappa: Small Scale Industries, Public Sector Industries.
18. K Venkatesh: Animal Husbandry and Sericulture.
19. KN Ranjana: Cooperative.
20. Shivanand Patil: Textiles, Sugarcane Development, Agriculture Marketing from Cooperative Department.
21. RB Timmapur: Excise and Muzrai.
22. SS Mallikarjuna: Mines & Geology, Horticulture.
23. Shivraj Tangadegi: Backward Classes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare.
24. Sharan Prakash Patil: Higher Education.
25. Mankai Vaidya: Fisheries and Ports, Inland Transport.
26. Lakshmi Hebbalkar: Women and Child Development, Disabled and Senior Citizen Empowerment.
27. Rahim Khan: Municipal Administration, Haj.
28. D. Sudhakar: Infrastructure Development, Planning and Statistics.
29. Santosh Lad: Labor and Skill Development.
30. NS Bosaraju: Tourism, Science and Technology.
31. Candidate Suresh: Urban Development and Town Planning.
32. Madhu Bangarappa: Primary and Secondary Education.
33. B Nagendra: Youth Services, Sports and Kannada Culture.
34. MC Sudhakar: Medical Education.