The famous Chinese smartphone manufacturer Honor is all set to launch its new smartphone ‘Honor 9N’ on 24th July in an event in Delhi and the expected price, specifications have been released. The phone is expected to launch as a Flipkart exclusive in the Indian market.
Expected specifications of Honor 9N:-
1. Honor 9N will likely have 5.84-inch display.
2. Honor 9N to include (2280×1080 pixels) resolution.
3. Honor India may launch the device in two storage variants, the 64GB and 128GB along with the option for expandable storage with the help of microSD cards with a capacity of up to 256GB.
4. The company had launched the Honor 9i (2018) priced at RMB 1,399 (approximately Rs 14,600) for the 64GB variant, and RMB 1,699 (approximately Rs 17,800) for the 128GB variant in the Chinese market.
5. Honor 9N will include 19:9 aspect ratio.