If your eyes are getting itchy and tired by working for long hours or due to cell phone addiction then it is not a problem to be avoided as it might turn out to be a serious one. Nowadays, it happens to every second person as it is the age of technology where we are more prone to electronic devices like PCs, mobile phones, television and gaming which might lead to eye fatigue and bad sightedness.
Here are some tips which will help you maintain your eye health:
1) Proper sleep is very important to keep the eyes healthy as it allows eyes to function properly by recovering it. Eight hours of proper sleep at night is enough to make your eyes healthy.
2) Performing exercises on regular basis helps in not only keeping your body fit but also it keeps the eyesight good as it pumps more blood and oxygen to the eyes.
3) Adding healthy food like fruits and green vegetables in your daily meals will also make your eyes to function better.
4) Protect your eyes from harmful UV rays by wearing sunglasses while moving out.
5) Almost every office job requires a constant and regular work on the computer systems, which results in eye fatigue. Therefore, to avoid it take small breaks after every 20 or 30 minutes.
By- Palak Bajpai