In a new letter, conman Sukesh has written that Kejriwal ji, according to you I am the biggest thug of the country. Then why did you take an amount of 50 crores from me and why did you talk of giving a Rajya Sabha seat?
New Delhi: Sukesh Chandrashekhar, imprisoned in Delhi jail on charges of swindling 200 crores, has issued a statement to the media, showering allegations on CM Arvind Kejriwal and his minister Satyendar Jain. Sukesh has asked questions to Kejriwal on several points in the statement.
In the new letter issued by Sukesh Chandrashekhar, it is written that after complaining to Delhi’s LG VK Saxena, the jailed minister of Kejriwal government Satyendar Jain harassed through jail staff and removed DG. The Mahathag has written that now I am answering Arvind Kejriwal. Sukesh has raised these points.
– Sukesh has written that Kejriwal ji, according to you I am the biggest thug of the country. Then why did you take an amount of 50 crores from me and why did you talk of giving a Rajya Sabha seat?
– Kejriwal ji, why did you ask me to bring 20-30 such people in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu in lieu of joining the party, from whom Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) can get Rs 500 crore?
– When I gave 50 crores in the year 2016 at Kailash Gehlot’s farmhouse in Asola, why did you attend the party hosted by me at Hyatt Hotel in Bhikaji Cama Place, Delhi?
– Why was the former Bangalore Police Commissioner Bhaskar Rao contacted through me?
– In the year 2017, when Satyendra Jain came to meet me in Tihar Jail, why did you talk to me on his phone? The number was saved in the name of AK-2 in that phone.
– After my arrest in the year 2017 why did you keep asking whether everything is fine or not and asked to give information to Mr. Jain?
– Why did you keep on asking some MLAs from Tamil Nadu to talk to Mr. Jain through him?
Talking to sources, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal rubbished Sukesh’s allegations, saying it is an attempt to divert people’s attention from the bridge collapse in Gujarat’s Morbi.
Delhi’s health minister Satyendar Jain was also arrested by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in May this year in a money laundering case. Jain was arrested by the ED on May 30 in another criminal case linked to alleged hawala dealings.