These home remedies will help in reducing hair fall in monsoon. Let's know which home remedies you can try.
New Delhi: The weather remains humid during monsoon. Due to the increase in the level of moisture in the air, many hair related problems have to be faced. Hair fall is a common problem during the rainy season. Scalp becomes oily and sticky due to excess moisture. This is the main reason for hair loss. Many people are troubled by the problem of hair fall during the rainy season. Many people use chemical-rich products to avoid this problem. In such a situation, you can also try many home remedies to avoid hair related problems. Let’s know which home remedies you can try.
Why does hair fall in monsoon: is it normal?: In addition to the astonishing increase of hair loss in over 90% of women, up to 30% report that women also notice that their hair falls out to 250 in a day during monsoons. This is against the 50-60 hairs that fall every day for the rest of the year. Hair fall with the onset of monsoon demands a change in the hair care routine. However, it is very normal and normal to experience hair fall in monsoons. Some of the main reasons for hair fall during monsoon season are:
1. Humidity: Hair fall during the rainy season can be mainly due to the increase of moisture in the atmosphere before and after the rain. It is also because of the acidic nature of rain water that causes dandruff and dry scalp, which further aggravates hair fall in monsoons.
2. Curly Hair: During this season the humidity in the atmosphere is present at a high level, due to which the hair absorbs the hydrogen. This increases inflammation and weakens the roots causing brittle and frizzy hair to fall out easily.
3. Dry Scalp: Moisture during monsoon also strips the natural oils from the scalp, leaving the scalp dry and the roots weak. This makes hair fall easily.
4. Bacteria and Fungi: A dry scalp also encourages the growth of bacteria and fungi, which further aggravates the problem of hair loss.
Hair Remedies To Stop Hair Fall in Monsoon
1.Hot oil massage: The best recipe to stop hair fall is to massage the scalp with hot oil. For this, take some oil in a bowl. Heat it. Massage it on the scalp with lukewarm oil. By doing this the blood circulation level in the scalp increases. It helps in reducing hair fall.
2.Fenugreek and fennel hair pack: Fenugreek and fennel are a good way to increase hair. They also help in reducing hair fall. It can also be used as a hair mask. To make a hair mask, soak both these things in water for overnight. Grind it the next morning in a blender. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Leave it on for half an hour. After that wash off with plain water. You can use this hair pack twice a week.
3.Herbal hair pack: This is a very good remedy to prevent hair fall. To make this hair mask, you will need aloe vera, curry leaves, amla, fenugreek and hibiscus. Make a paste by grinding all these things in a mixer. Apply this paste on the hair and scalp. Leave it on for 40 minutes. This hair pack will help to keep your hair healthy. This will work to maintain the pH balance of the hair. You can use this paste once a week.
4.Healthy diet: It is also very important to have a healthy diet to deeply nourish the hair. Eat nutritious food to reduce the problem of hair fall. Along with this, it is necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Start the day with yoga and pranayama. This will help in controlling hair fall.
5. Aloe Vera: A panacea for all hair issues, aloe vera is highly effective in battling hair fall in rainy season. It contains numerous enzymes that are useful in repairing scalp cell damage. Moreover, they stimulate dormant follicles to promote regrowth. Extract the gel from the leaves of an aloe vera plant.Apply the gel to your scalp and hair.Let it rest for 2 hours. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
6. Onion: A powerful antioxidant with antibacterial properties, onion helps prevent dandruff and infection. It contains sulphur that prevents hair thinning and breakages. To prevent hair fall during monsoon, you can apply onion paste to your strands. Take 2 onions and blend them.Sieve out the juice, and apply it to your hair and scalp.Let it rest for half an hour. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Best Hair Care Products for Monsoon: The increasing rate of monsoon hair fall can be controlled by focusing on a good hair care routine, and for this there are many great hair care products available in the market. some of them are:
1. Ketoconazole Shampoo and Anti-Dandruff Lotion: These products from B Bodywise can be used from time to time to fight dandruff in monsoons. Being sulfate free, it does not cause any side effects to the hair.
2. Anti Hair Fall Shampoo: The increase in hair fall can probably be directly controlled by using an anti-hair fall shampoo. Bodywise Keratin Hair Fall Control Paraben and Sulfate Free Shampoo for Women that strengthens hair from the inside out, restores volume and promotes thick hair growth, just might be perfect for you.
3. Hair Mask: A hair mask or pack is one of the best ways to deeply nourish and control frizzy hair, which often suffers from monsoon moisture.
4. Hair Serum: A hair serum controls frizz as well, and Bodywise 1% Darkneil Hair Serum which is completely plant based and perfect for your monsoon hair care with no side effects.
5. Hair Growth Oil: Hair oils like Bodywise Hair Growth Oil help in maintaining a balanced pH of monsoon-prone hair. Being free from minerals, petroleum, sulphate, paraben etc., this oil helps in strengthening the hair on the scalp.
6. Hair Conditioner: It is important to use a deep conditioner shampoo that is free from sulfates, mineral oils, parabens, etc. Bodywise Deep Moisturizing Conditioner can be the best that reduces frizz by making hair smooth, silky and strong from the roots.