Before discussing the key points of Bharatiya Janata Party’s 2019 manifesto ie its ‘sankalp patra’, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said that the 48 page manifesto have been prepared with the participation of 6 crore people and it includes 75 ‘sankalp’ that will be fulfilled by 2022.
Here are the key highlights of the manifesto:-
- The zero tolerance policy against
terrorism was and will always be our policy: Rajnath Singh
- We will take strict actions against
illegal infiltration that is taking place in India: Rajnath Singh
- We will ensure every possible step
that will lead to the construction of Ram Mandir along with maintaining peace
in the country: Home Minister
- We will pass the citizenship bill in
- Zero interest will be taken on loan
upto 1 lakh from farmer’s credit card.
- India’s small scale business will
also be given pension facilities.
- Farmers will be provided with Rs. 6,
000 on a yearly basis.
- 25 lakh crore will be spent on the
development on India’s rural areas.
- Farmers will be facilitated with
- Farmers’ income will be doubled by
- A commission will be formed for
businessmen of India.
- Every family living in rural areas of
the country will be provided with LPG cylinders, toilets, drinking water and a
- The length of National Highway will
- India’s rank will be upgraded in the
World Bank’s index ‘Ease of Business doing’.
- We will try our best to abolish
Article 35 A and Article 370.
- We will make strict laws against ‘Triple
Talaq’ in order to provide justice to Muslim women of the country.