One of the best Chinese multinational companies Huawei which is known to be giving outstanding interiors and stylish exteriors, launched its all new ‘The MateBook E’ 2019 edition in China priced at Rs. 41, 200 and Rs. 51, 500 for the version with 256GB and 512GB respectively.
2. It is the Snapdragon 845 processor which was seen in most flagship smartphones last year which is optimised for PCs.
3. Using a mobile SoC allows for an always-connected interface for which the notebook has LTE support.
4. In terms of optics, the MateBook E 2019 has a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera for video calls.
5. For memory and storage, the computing device is available in 8GB of RAM and option of either 256GB or 512GB of UFS storage.
6. The MateBook E 2019 is powered by a 36.5 Wh battery which the company claims can last up to 10 hours on video playback.
7. Other features of the notebook include a side mounted fingerprint scanner, support for Huawei’s M-Pen input and dual speakers with Dolby Atmos support.
8. It will be available in two colours, namely Titanium Ash and Charm Sea Blue.