1. Home
  2. Accident
  3. Infant dies in Bareilly after explosion in mobile phone due to overheating 

Infant dies in Bareilly after explosion in mobile phone due to overheating 

An infant died on Sunday after the battery of a mobile phone that was being charged by a solar panel exploded in Bareilly.

By wasmulhaq 
Updated Date

Bareilly: An infant died on Sunday after the battery of a mobile phone that was being charged by a solar panel exploded in Bareilly. The Lava company’s mobile phone burst on the cot where Neha, an eight-month-old infant, was sleeping.

Also Read :- Vande Bharat Express met with an accident, train running between Mumbai-Gandhinagar collided with a herd of buffaloes

The mobile phone, which was bought six months ago, burst into flames due to overheating while being plugged in for charging. It caught fire, which led to the tragedy.

When Kusum, the deceased’s mother, went outside to wash the clothes, she left the infant on the cot. Hearing the loud noises and cries, she rushed to help the baby.

The infant’s hands and back were severely burnt by the time she reached inside. The infant was rushed to the hospital, but the baby died during treatment.

The infant’s father, Sunil Kumar, who works as a labourer, said that they had brought the solar panels for lighting and charging the mobile phones.

Also Read :- Delhi Fire: 19-Year-old charred to death in Gandhi Nagar textile market fire

The grieving parents are in the doldrums regarding the tragic incident. No complaints have been lodged against anyone by the parents. They have not sent the body for a post-mortem either.

However, they stressed that action must be taken against the mobile company.

 

Further reading:
For the latest news and reviews, follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter पर फॉलो करे...