1. Home
  2. World
  3. Iran launches missile attack in Iraq’s Kurdistan region, killed 13, injured 58

Iran launches missile attack in Iraq’s Kurdistan region, killed 13, injured 58

After the death of Mahsa Amini, who was not wearing a hijab, most protests were seen in Kurdistan, Iraq. Iran has now started taking its revenge. Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard launched a missile attack in Kurdistan, Iraq on Thursday morning. In which 13 people including a pregnant woman died.

By Ruchi Upadhyay 
Updated Date

Dubai: Iran, which is facing worldwide criticism over the hijab controversy after the death of Mahsa Amini, has launched a missile attack on Kurdistan, Iraq. In this attack, 13 people including a pregnant woman have died and about 58 people have been injured. This attack has been done by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard of Iran.

Also Read :- Iran scrapped its 'Morality Police' after massive anti-hijab protests

Iran has taken the help of missiles as well as drones to attack Kurdistan. The attack has been targeting anti-Iranian groups in Kurdistan. Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard says they have killed people who supported recent riots in the attack.

Let us tell you that about 12 days ago, the Iranian police had detained a woman named Mahsa Amini for not wearing a hijab. Amini was killed in custody, after which anti-government protests intensified across Iran.

Let us inform that so far many people have died in the action of the security forces on the protest against the killing of Mahsa Amini. The government has banned the Internet in Iran in view of the increasing protests. Social media platforms WhatsApp and Instagram have also been banned. On the other hand, many countries in the UN have condemned the use of force on the protesters.

According to media reports, women in Iran are expressing happiness among people by lighting their hijab by lighting a bonfire. At the same time, some women are expressing anger by cutting their long hair.

Also Read :- Iran rejects United Nations investigation into country's suppression of anti-government protests

Recently, veteran businessman and Tesla CEO Elon Musk said that Starlink’s internet should be started when the internet is closed in Iran. Along with Tesla, SpaceX founder Elon Musk said that the satellite internet service Starlink is being activated amid the internet shutdown in Iran due to the anti-hijab demonstration in Iran.

Musk has given this information on the tweet of a senior US official. Responding to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s tweet, Musk said that he is activating Starlink in Iran.

Further reading:
For the latest news and reviews, follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter पर फॉलो करे...