1. Home
  2. Nation
  3. Jaipur: Man dies as headphone explodes in ear while studying

Jaipur: Man dies as headphone explodes in ear while studying

By Saima Siddiqui 
Updated Date

Jaipur: A 28-year-old man from Jaipur, Rajasthan died when his Bluetooth headphone device exploded in his ears while he was using them for his studies, Jaipur Police told on Saturday.

Also Read :- Rajasthan: Earthquake tremors felt in northwest of Bikaner at around 2:01 am, magnitude 4.1 on Richter scale

The incident is from Udaipuria village in Jaipur district’s Chomu town on Friday when Rakesh Kumar Nagar was preparing for a competitive examination at his residence, the police said.

“He was using his Bluetooth headphone device while it was plugged into an electrical outlet,” police told media.

All of a sudden the device exploded in his ear leaving him unconscious. He was taken to a private hospital where he died during treatment, they said, adding that both his ears had suffered serious injuries.

Dr LN Rundla of Siddhivinayak Hospital said the man was brought to the facility in an unconscious condition. He died during treatment at the hospital, Dr Rundla confirmed.

Also Read :- Rajasthan Shocker: 9-Year-old SC boy succumbed to eye, ear injuries, assaulted by teacher; Internet suspended

The man probably died of a cardiac arrest, the doctor told media.

According to police, Rakesh Nagar got married in February this year and was the eldest of his siblings.

Further reading:
For the latest news and reviews, follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter पर फॉलो करे...