A fire broke out in the municipal corporation's yard in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. During this there was a stir on seeing the flames. In a hurry, people informed the fire brigade. Several fire brigade vehicles reached the spot and extinguished the fire after a lot of effort.
Lucknow: A fierce fire broke out in the dumping yard of the Municipal Corporation in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh. Due to this many vehicles were burnt to ashes. In a hurry, the information about the incident was given to the police and fire brigade. As soon as the information was received, the fire brigade reached the spot and started extinguishing the fire. Along with this, the work of removing junk vehicles from the bulldozer of the Municipal Corporation was started, so that the fire could be controlled.
It is being told that seven JCB machines were separated from the fire by removing the junk vehicles. Due to the fire in these vehicles, flames started rising. After this incident, all the officials of the Municipal Corporation including the Municipal Commissioner reached the spot.
Let us inform that the incident of fire in a four-storey building in Lucknow had come to the fore in the past. As soon as the fire broke out, there was a stir in each other’s area. On information, the fire brigade team reached the spot and controlled the fire. One person had died in this incident.
Chief Fire Officer Mangesh Kumar had told that the fire broke out probably due to short-circuit in the battery charging shop below the gym. Several batteries were being charged at the time of the incident. A laborer working in the shop was burnt, who was sent to the hospital, where he died. The deceased was identified as 35-year-old Ashwini Pandey.