Nepal MP Chandra Bhandari seriously injured in gas leak explosion, being airlifted to Mumbai.
Nepal MP Chandra Bhandari : Nepal MP Chandra Bhandari’s mother Harikala Bhandari has died due to gas leak explosion. The MPs have also been badly burnt in the blast. It is being said that the MP will be airlifted to Mumbai for better treatment.
According to information, MP Chandra Bhandari and his mother were badly burnt in the cylinder blast on Thursday morning. The cylinder blast took place due to LPG gas leak at the MP’s residence. MP Chandra Bhandari suffered 25 per cent burns in the blast, while his mother suffered about 80 per cent burns.
After the blast, the injured MP and his mother were admitted to Kirtipur Burns Hospital. The doctors had told the condition of the mother of the MP to be critical. Harikala Bhandari died amid preparations to bring the MP and his mother to Mumbai for better treatment.
MP will be airlifted to Mumbai
It was informed by the Nepal Secretariat that Nepal’s MP Chandra Bhandari will be airlifted to Mumbai for better treatment. According to doctors at Kirtipur Burns Hospital, the MP is badly burnt and better treatment is not possible here.
The incident took place on Wednesday night around ten o’clock at the MP’s residence in Budha Nagar. Let us inform that Chandra Bhandari was elected MP from Nepal’s Gulmi parliamentary seat in the general elections held recently. Nepal MP being sent to Mumbai for better treatment.