In its preliminary investigation, the police is claiming that the death of Sanjeev Joshi and his female friend was due to suffocation due to smoke from the fireplace lit in the room.
Gurugram: Two people died in suspicious condition inside a club in DLF Phase-3, the most high profile area of Gurugram, Haryana. According to the police, the deceased has been identified as Sanjeev Joshi, who is said to be the owner of Knight Rider Club.
It is told that this person named Sanjeev Joshi had come to celebrate the birthday party at Knight Rider Club with his 3 female friends. Late Sunday night, Sanjeev Joshi reached the club with his female friends and after celebrating his birthday, also ordered food items inside the room. He stayed inside the club at night with all three of them.
When the club’s employees reached the club on Monday evening, they found Sanjeev Joshi and all the three women unconscious, in which Sanjeev Joshi and one of his female friends had died. At the same time, two women were taken to the hospital in a state of unconsciousness.
At present, in its preliminary investigation, the police is claiming that Sanjeev Joshi and his female friend died due to suffocation due to smoke from the stove lit in the room. However, the police have also made it clear that the real cause of death will be known only after the investigation.