PM Narendra Modi has visited the bridge accident site in Morbi. During this, he also talked to the officials about the day of the incident. Let us inform that more than 135 people died in the bridge accident in Morbi on Sunday evening.
New Delhi: PM Narendra Modi has visited the bridge accident site in Morbi. During this, he also talked to the officials about the day of the incident. Let us inform that more than 130 people died in the bridge accident in Morbi on Sunday evening.
Some key points related to Morbi accident:
– PM Narendra Modi has reached the place of bridge accident in Morbi. Before visiting the spot, he also held a high level meeting regarding this accident.
– This bridge of the British era, which was opened after several months of repair. It was broken last Sunday. More than 130 people, including 47 children, died in this incident.
– According to the police, at the time when this bridge was broken, more than 500 people were on it. Whereas the capacity of this bridge was to carry the load of only 125 people.
– This bridge was opened after repairs by the Orewa company. Before the opening of this bridge, even the fitness certificate was not taken from the administration.
– The Orewa company was supposed to keep it closed for eight to 12 months to repair the bridge. But due to negligence, he opened it only after repairing for a few months.
– Tickets of more than 400 people were cut to see this bridge on Sunday. The ticket price was kept at Rs 12 and Rs 17.
– According to the Forensic Lab of Gujarat, it has been found in the investigation that this bridge broke because at one time more people were climbed on it than necessary.
– According to sources, the Orewa company did not even replace its old cable during the repair of this bridge.
– After this incident, a total of 9 people, including two officers of Orewa Company, have been arrested by the police.
– A video of the breaking of this bridge is going viral. In which people are seen falling one on top of the other after the bridge breaks down.