RBI Grade B 2021: The Reserve Bank of India has announced the recruitment notification for Grade B officers for 2020-21 in a newspaper advertisement. An official document about RBI Grade B notification will be released soon on the official website of RBI i.e. rbi.org.in for the same. A total of 322 vacancies for various posts have been notified. This is one of the biggest news of 2021 for aspirants preparing for bank jobs.
RBI Grade B 2021 Vacancy:
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2021 is announced with the newspaper advertisement and it will soon be reflected on the official website. The total number of vacancies this year in RBI Grade B is 322. The students can fill the online application form for the preferred post from the link given in this notification. Last year in 2019, total number of vacancies was 199, in the year 2018, the total number of vacancies was 166. Here, we have provided you the complete post-wise vacancies for RBI Grade B 2021.
Serial Number Posts Vacancy:
1. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General-PY 2021- 270
2. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR- PY 2021- 29
3. Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM-PY 2021- 23
RBI Grade-B Exam Dates 2021:
1. Release of online application form – 28 January 2021
2. Last date to submit the online application form -15 February 2021
3. The release of the Admit card for Phase-I Exam- To be updated soon
4. General Phase-I exam, DEPR/DSIM Paper I Exam- 6 March 2021
5. DEPR/DSIM Paper II, Paper III Exam- 31 March 2021
6. The release of the Admit Card for Phase-II Exam – To be updated soon
7. General Phase-II exam -1 April 2021
8. Declaration of the result of Phase-II Exam- To be updated soon
9. Interview Process -To be updated soon
10. Declaration of final result -To be updated soon
RBI Grade B 2021 Online Application:
The online application for RBI Grade B 2021 will start from 28th January 2021 and the closing date for the same is 15th February 2021.
RBI Grade B 2021 Application Fees:
A total of Rs. 850/- is the application fee to be paid by candidates belonging to General and OBC category for RBI Grade B 2021 exam. The same amount is reduced to Rs. 100/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern:
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam is conducted in three phases:
2.phase-II exam and
Candidates are required to clear all the three phases in order to get a confirmed post as a Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Grade B Salary 2021:
All the Officers selected through RBI Grade B 2021 Exam will be given the annual salary of 12-14 Lac. Along with this CTC comes numerous emoluments and perks. The Pay Scale for the RBI grade B Officer is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400. This means that you will be having basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- in which you will get an increment of Rs. 1,750/- up till nine years of your service. After the completion of nine years you will get into the executive band wherein the basic pay will be of Rs. 50,900/- and then again for the next two years you will get an increment of Rs. 1,750/- and further an increment of rs. 2000/- for the following 2 years thus ending up with the basic pay of Rs. 62,400/- and this is when you don’t get any promotion. Apart from the Basic Pay, multiple emoluments such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc. will also be provided.