1. Home
  2. Region
  3. Shocking: Homemade instant noodles leads to a 27-year-old Mumbai woman dead

Shocking: Homemade instant noodles leads to a 27-year-old Mumbai woman dead

By Ruchi Upadhyay 
Updated Date

Mumbai: In another shocking incident, a Mumbai woman held a tomato for a rat and accidentally put it in noodles and died. A 27-year-old woman died in Mumbai after accidentally consuming food containing rat poison. While making instant noodles, the woman accidentally added tomatoes, which were laced with rat poison. The incident is from Pascal Wadi area of ​​Malad, Mumbai.

Also Read :- Mulayam Singh Yadav condition is still critical, hospital issued fresh health bulletin

Police said that a woman named Rekha Nishad had poisoned tomatoes to kill rats in the house. The next day she accidentally put tomatoes in her noodles. Malvani police sub-inspector Musa Devarshi said, “While watching TV, she accidentally mixed tomatoes with noodles.

She started vomiting a few hours after eating the food. Her husband and brother-in-law admitted her to the nearest hospital. The woman died on Wednesday while undergoing treatment at the hospital.

Further reading:
For the latest news and reviews, follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter पर फॉलो करे...