1. Home
  2. Trending
  3. Six family members of Panipat died amid cooking gas cylinder leakage

Six family members of Panipat died amid cooking gas cylinder leakage

A tragedy occurred in Panipat on Thursday when six members of a family died due to the leakage of a cooking gas (LPG) cylinder.

By wasmulhaq 
Updated Date

Panipat: A tragedy occurred in Panipat on Thursday when six members of a family died due to the leakage of a cooking gas (LPG) cylinder, according to the police. Among the deaths are the couple and their four children.

Also Read :- Watch: Shocking video of the exact moment Odisha Health Minister was shot emerges

The incident occurred at the Tehsil Camp area near Bichpari village in Panipat district.

It is confirmed that six people were killed,  Inspector Phool Kumar, SHO at Tehsil Camp Police Station in Panipat, told a news agency. 

He said that due to the cylinder leak, the house gradually caught fire, unfortunately, the family members in the house didn’t realise that the fire was spreading. Those who were living in the residence had migrated from West Bengal.

The couple were working in a factory in Panipat.

Also Read :- Air Asia Kolkata-bound flight makes emergency landing in Lucknow after it suffered a bird strike

Several neighbours said that when they noticed smoke coming out of the house, they informed the police and fire brigade.

The victims were charred to death by the time the rescue team reached the scene and located them.

All the victims have been identified as Abdul, 45, his 40-year-old wife, their two daughters, aged 18 and 16, and their two sons, aged 12 and 10.

 

Also Read :- Veteran Kannada actor Mandeep Roy, 74, dies of heart attack, worked in over 500 films
For the latest news and reviews, follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter पर फॉलो करे...