Suzuki is one of the famous automobile companies and is one of the largest car sellers. It has now launched its brand new ‘Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Scooter’ in India at Rs. 68, 000 and it breaks the mould in which a typical gear-less scooter in designed.
1. Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is maxi-scooter.
2. Suzuki Burgman Street 125 angular LED headlamp along with the indicators integrated into the front apron
3. Burgman Street scooter has a 125 cc single-cylinder engine which makes around 8.7 bhp at 6,500 rpm and 10.2 Nm of peak torque at 5,000 rpm.
4. Burgman Street also uses components from the Suzuki Gixxer, such as the fully-digital instrument console.
5. Suzuki Burgman Street 125 the scooter gets combi-braking system as standard, which is offered on the Access 125 as well.