Zumba has become the most effective way of getting fit as it is fun as well as an effective workout. Working out and sweating in 60 minute class will approximately burn an average of 369 calories.
Performing zumba on music is an additional advantage for you as this will make you workout in an entertaining way and will keep you away from obesity as well.
How to get ready for Zumba:
1) Wear shoes and clothes in which you are comfortable and can easily able to perform Zumba steps.
2) Carry a bottle of water with you as working out will make you thirsty.
3) Avoid intake of full meal while prior to the class as it will make you drowsy and hence, it will become difficult for you to workout.
4) Take tea, coffee and other caffeinated drinks 30-40 minutes prior to the class.
5) If you have any kinds of infection then avoid performing Zumba.