The automobile giant Honda has launched its new facelift ‘Honda HRV SUV’ 2018 edition at the ongoing 2018 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS), the car will be a perfect rival for Hyundai Creta and forthcoming Maruti Vitara SUV. The new SUV will be launching in India later in this year and is expected to be priced at Rs. 12-15 lakhs.
1. Talking about the features that are in the exterior of the car, front and rear silver skid plates, 17-inch alloy wheels, shark fin antenna, rear license plate garnish, JBL badge on the tailgate and Special Edition decals on the front doors.
2. The SUV colour options available would be- Lunar Silver Metallic, Orchid White Pearl, and Rallye Red.
3. Talking about the interiors, the SUV is equipped with 6.8-inch touchscreen information and entertainment ie infotainment system with Link EQ equalizer and a premium JBL audio system
4. The new Honda HRV is priced from IDR 279 million (Rs 13.2 lakhs) to IDR 395 million (Rs 18.7 lakhs).
5. The SUV will be available with two petrol engine options.