Famous car maker Japanese company Toyota is considered to be one of the most trusted brands. Toyota Motor Corporation, usually shortened to Toyota, is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, has recently launched a new dual-tone Limited Edition variant of the Etios Liva hatchback in petrol and diesel variants.
The limited edition available in petrol and diesel variants is priced at Rs. 6.5 lakh and Rs 7.65 lakh respectively.
1. On the interior front, the limited edition has a 6.8-inch touchscreen information and entertainment (infotainment) system that doubles up as the display for the reversing camera.
2. Liva Limited Edition is powered by a 1.2-litre 4-cylinder engine making 80PS of max power and 104Nm of peak torque.
3. The diesel unit displaces 1.4-litre and produces 68PS of max power and 170Nm of peak torque.
4. The edition is available with the Super White paint scheme only.
5. Specifying about the safety, the car comes with dual airbags, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX child seat mounts as standard.
Speaking about the launch of the new limited edition, Mr. N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, “We have been continuously striving to upgrade our products as per the evolving needs in the market and offer the best features to our valued customers. Etios Liva Dual Tone Limited Edition radiates modern style with substance keeping in mind the modern taste of car lovers. We believe the young customers will appreciate the added sportiness to the looks of the car packaged with unbeaten safety features, performance, comfort, high fuel economy and unmatched quality with low cost of ownership. With this smart limited edition, we are confident we will win many more happy customers and continue to sustain our positive growth for Liva.”
Here are the images of the car:-